Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

slideshow

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

First, I can't seem to search in the forum anymore since the upgrade you guys did? Searches just land on the main content pages of the site? Otherwise I may not have had to bug you.

Have been switching an existing site over to Vision2 template. Everything works great except for the slideshow. Tried 2.5 and 3.0. On both, when the slideshow is in the banner position, the content doesn't display below it - the slideshow itself works, and the menu works, but the content doesn't display. Slideshow works fine in other template positions. Also, I would love to use the 3.0 slideshow as I like the expanded features, but I can't get it to display images - I can't seem to direct it to the right directory?

Site is www.buildinggreengenerations.com to see the slideshow.

Thanks!!! Great site and templates.

Joe
  • Joe Snider
  • Previous Member
  • 16 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Joe,

I think I just fixed the search function ...

If you check the validator with the site there is an extra closing </div>
validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buildinggreengenerations.com%2F

Does this happen with the slideshow enabled?

If not then the slideshow might be messing with the html output ie the content item has an opening div but it gets truncated before it closes. Try removing <div> from the allowed tags in the slideshow to see if that fixes it.

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
I think we are getting there. When disabled, the verifier passes with no comments. Probably a dumb question, but what file are the allowed tags in?

Also, any suggestions on getting slideshow 3 to find the images?

Thanks!
  • Joe Snider
  • Previous Member
  • 16 posts
Hi Joe,

If you have v3.1.7 of the slideshow there is a text area for the allowed tags. If you dont have this version then you can just upload the files to modules/mod_slideshow3 folder.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers