Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

SEF. Which works best with JB Templates?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Quick question. I know the two giants of the SEF area are SH404SEF and ArtioSEF. However, is there one that has worked better for JB templates over the other? I also plan to add JomSocial in the end. Thanx.
  • Scott Bishop
  • Previous Member
  • 53 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Scott,

Any SEF component should work with our templates. I went with sh404 again ont he reboot but mainly because Im used to it.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Scott,

For what its worth I first used SH404SEF however went and purchased Artio JoomSEF due to the fact that SH404SEF was a bit slow catching up with new plugins (superblogger) and other components. not nice having your site broken while script was being produced. (cant blame the developer as its free and he only has so much time to react to incompatability issues.)

As for the unpaid version of Artio JOOMSEF it has a small link below every page which I found annoying and also questions I had were slow to be answered, worth considering purchasing as the service on the paid version rocks....

Cheers
Craig ;)
  • Craig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 2G rocks
  • 418 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers