Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Autoscroll in Slider on Grid Template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi folks...

So I am getting better at working with the Grid template but one thing that is driving me around the bend (well... ok - lots of things do that) is that I cannot get rid of the scroll bar that has decided to park itself in the slider mod positions. I was able to get rid of it in the slide 2,3 and 4 positions but it just won't go away in slide 1 position no matter of I resize the hight in the template, or resize the custom html in the module that I created for the slide 1 position....

I looked for at autoscroller function in the css files but alas... no joy... help please?

Cheers and happy holidays to all
Laurence

You can see this is action at www.mjammusic.com/
  • Laurence Davidson
  • Previous Member
  • 34 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I know you mentioned messing with the height but I just thought I'd mention this anyway. I had the same problem but changing the Slider Height property in the template settings worked for me. Did you increase it enough? I would increase it by a large amount and then slowly back it down to find where the scroll bar starts appearing. Perhaps there is something else wrong though, not sure.
  • Jason
  • Free Extensions
  • 31 posts
I'm not able to get the link to show, but are you sure there isn't anything extra in the content, maybe a few extra blank paragraphs at the bottom?

Jeremy
  • Jeremy
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 407 posts
Hi guys,

Thanks so much for the advice. Indeed I did have a few <p> that I never cleaned up so visually when I was adjusting both the table (yeah - I know - I'm just lousy with <div>s but really good with tables - old school html'er) and the template slider height it took a bit to find the correct headspace that would eliminate the autoscroll feature.

I appreciate the feedback and heads up.

Cheers,
Laurence

Oh man - I cannot believe I blew the link :blush: www.mjamusic.com/
  • Laurence Davidson
  • Previous Member
  • 34 posts
Last Edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Laurence Davidson. Reason: because I'm sloppy ;)
Hey Lawrence - looks like you have this sorted now ...

Good luck with the site.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers