Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Why does my drop down menu overflow?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

View the issue here: bit.ly/41cgCv

I have a large drop down menu with multiple sub links and the first drop down should only have one item -- net profiles, then the next one should have nets a-e, nets f-m ..etc / you get the idea. But as you'll see at the link below all the links just overflow on the first one -- fixes itself when you hover on link at top. I can't figure out the CSS solution or what is up.

(this link is the transfered HTML from the joomla install I have on my development server -- same code. menu.css is in this same directory ... which is where the css is controlled. This template I am developing originally used elevate2 for guidance / as a base -- even when I switch back to the original elevate two template files -- the original menu.css -- I get this same problem so it doesn't seem to be a mod I have made)

Pretty frustrating issue.
  • ben frank
  • Previous Member
  • 11 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Ben,

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the upload, or how it is on your site too, but I don't see jQuery loading on this page. That means the JB Library plugin isn't installed or enabled. Check on that and it might sort things out for you.

Jeremy
  • Jeremy
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 407 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers