Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Uploading templates to control panel (Plesk 12.5)

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I have just joined and have downloaded the files for the Highline 2 template. I have used Joomlabamboo before but it was a long time ago (I used one of the Grid templates.)

So I have these .zip files and I actually don't know what to do from here. The hosting that I have uses Plesk 12.5 as the control panel. What do I do now to bring this template in and start adding our own images and content. Sorry for such a basic request.

I am right with adding the content to Joomla once I get the template up and running. Thanks
  • Stephen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi, there is a version ov Joomla I can load from my control panel. It is 3.6.5. is this ok to use the template with?
  • Stephen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
Hi There,

I've just replied to the ticket - it helps us a lot if you need support that you don't open a forum thread and a ticket at the same time

It can cause confusion and can double our work load

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers