Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Looking for a template similar to the original Focus template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi team,
I have a client using the original Focus template on a Joomla 1.5 base. I'm working with that client to upgrade them to a Joomla 3.5 base. However the updated version of Focus does not fit the need. The background image will vary its dimension according to the amount of content published to that module row.

Is there a template in the portfolio that has the image background fixed, as the content column scrolls up and down? (as in the original Focus temple)

Regards,
Campbell
  • cite
  • 12 Month basic
  • 7 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Campbell,

The background area for the whole site would reflect the content area height so it would depend a little on the images and content
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by manh.
I'd suggest testing the buildr quickstart locally and see if the various theme options fit the bill

There are several different template styles in there - if you hover over the home menu link you can see the various options

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers