Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Problem with Template download

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello, we have a 6 Month Developer subscription,but I do not understand how your site works. When I click on download,it takes me to the following page instead on the page of download
www.joomlabamboo.com/downloads/template-downloads
Same thing for creating a ticket
www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=submit&Itemid=203

I am doing a site for NPO and I would like to know which of your templates are mostly suitable for NPO-Site. We will need your support for customization.

Thanks
  • Graham de Freitas
  • 12 Month basic
  • 13 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Graham,
Can you confirm the invoice id or email address used for your subscription. I don't see anything with the email attached to this account.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
It turns out that although I had received an email confirming the account my payment had not gone through. So I tried to pay again and seem to have succeeded. Have downloaded a template successfully now.

thanks

Graham
  • Graham de Freitas
  • 12 Month basic
  • 13 posts
Thanks Graham :)

welcome on board

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers