Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Custom Theme not available to choose

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Guys,
New project -- I created a new custom theme in Theme Magic, but when I go to select it under the Theme headings in Edit Style of the Template Manager, it does not appear. Nor do any of the additional themes the template MaxBiz came with. The only choices are default and none selected. There is an error message at the top that I am assuming has something to do with the problem. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Warning
JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /home4/sarah/public_html/brucekingnew/less/themes

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home4/sarah/public_html/brucekingnew/tpls
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

What version of the T3 plugin are you using?

Are the changes via theme magic valid? e.g. using the right format for adding colour values

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I'm pretty sure I uploaded T3 2.3.2, but can't tell when I open it in the plugin manager. It does not have a version number on it. Is there a way to find out? And if I don't have a recent enough version, how would I go about switching it out?

The changes I create on the custom theme in Theme Magic work fine in Preview, and so I know I haven't entered stuff incorrectly.

Thanks
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Ok, it is an old version, need to put the new version in, how shall I remove the old before uploading new?
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Make sure you backup the site first and then download the plugin from the template download page

then install as per normal don't un-install anything - it will overwrite the previous version
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers