Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools module header setting

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Friends,
A little issue here, probably amazingly obvious, but not to me! :whistle: I have a page with numerous zentools modules, an archive of featured apps. All but the current are set as sliding, with the current set to inherit in advanced settings.

I want all the headers to be h1, which is working find with the slider modules, but I can't get the inherited module to display with the h1. It wants h3 only. If I change that module to a slider, it displays h1, but goes back to h3 in inherit.

Is the fix in custom css? If so, can you point me right?

Many thanks!
www.trcmarin.org/index.php/ipad/app-of-the-week-archive
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

This isn't a good idea - google expects only one h1 link - so I would suggest leaving the h3 in place

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You can style elements like h3 or h1 tags and add some imagery using background images but its not possible to override the html that is coded

But I really wouldn't change modules to use h1 tags it will adversely affect the site ranking

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers