Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Hika Shop templates

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I will be making my first ecommerce site for a client using a JB template and I plan to either pick out a template made for Hika shop or atleast add Hikashope on to a template that is not already an ecommerce template. ( because the client requires a blog and developing a concept and relationship with audience as its more of an educational product. So the design is important. )

My questions are ( if you know the answer and can give an idea)

1) What have been the overall problems with HIka shop- does it work smoothly after launch with JB templates? I don't want to be naive and I am budgeting only one hour per month beyond the initial launch to work out bugs and problems . Is that enough? Does it work fairly smoothly after the first launch?

2) Will the templates that are not already made for Hika Shop have more problems as I have to add to the design?

Rachel
  • rkimmel
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 93 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Rachel,

Its a bit hard to answer the first question as it depends on the functionality you use - I would suggest that 1 hour is probably not enough

Templates not designed for Hikashop are prefectly usable but they would involve a lot more work style wise

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers