Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Easy way to remove border around module?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Just wondering if there is a module class that removes the default border around a module (e.g. from Sidebar-2 in the template, Base 3).
There seems to be a class for border, shadow etc. Is there one for no-border?
I have created a custom.css and made the border colour white - which works, but I thought there would have to be something (a default setting?) I can just enter in "Module class suffix" when creating the module that would remove the border.
  • NickMo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 331 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Do you have a link?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Sorry, no link as I'm developing locally.
It's not a problem as the custom css works to remove the border.
However, I thought there might be something like 'no-border' available (like there is for primary1, inset, shadow, hot and new) where instead of adding colour or shadows to the module, it actually removes the 1px border.
If this does not exist, perhaps it might be worth creating one for the JB templates?
Removing the border is needed, for example, when I place a skyscraper advert in the Sidebar-2 position. A border around the advert detracts from the message.
  • NickMo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 331 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Good point - thanks for the feedback

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers