Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Template for a private English teacher

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi all,
I want to get started with Joomla and will need some help getting started.

I am a private English teacher working in Brazil and would like to set up a web site to offer classes online using Skype and/or Google+. I have text in both English and Portuguese and will need the ability to lots more text files as well. Also I would like the ability to add videos in the future.

I think I would use the Sidewinder template or the new Profiler …does that make sense?

Also does template support offer enough info and guidance so that I can get most of this done myself? I've taken a course in Joomla from Lynda.com so I'm a little knowledgeable.

Don Gordon
  • Don Gordon
  • JB Pro
  • 15 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I would go with Sidewinder in your case

You can check the template documentation to see how the things are built with it. Also, you can use template quick start package so you can install the Joomla, template and all the demo content in one pass, which will give you possibility to have an almost ready website. You will just need to change and adapt your content
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers