Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

The new T3BS3 features explained by Anthony

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Bamboo,

I thought I read an article by Anthony on why he changed T3 for Bamboo and the detail on how to use them.

For example, the new logo module position: We now have to create a custom module to place our logo image in any module position where logo is a new one. The article then described how to build the custom module (I believe).

I lost the article and can't find it.

Can you help? I read the documentation for both Hub2 and Base3. Close but wasn't the same as I remember. Same goes for for Anthony's blog posts announcing the templates.

Jonathan
  • Jonathanne
  • 12 Month basic
  • 439 posts
  • 7 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Jonathan,

Using the "logo" position is a recent addition to give more flexibility

I think you are referring to the blog article

www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/template-news/sophisticated-magazine-joomla-3-template

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Paul,

I like the changes. No complaints there.

I believe I'm referring to the Hub documentation. Going through all the stuff, I sometimes get lost or I lose something. But I believe I found it.

Sorry about that.

Jonathan
  • Jonathanne
  • 12 Month basic
  • 439 posts
  • 7 Thanks
No worries

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers