Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

The next template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi folks,

You may have noticed that the January template has been somewhat delayed.

Despite our best efforts we haven't been able to get the January template out before the end of January - we came close but not close enough.

So I have decided to take some drastic action and cancel the release of the January theme altogether and push it to the February release.

We will credit all current members and members whose membership expired in January with another months access to make up for the missed months release.

The good news is that I have (in this last week) secured two additional staff to work with us on the design and coding of our themes so it's my hope that since we are effectively resetting the clock then this wont happen again. In fact we should see us getting back on track for releases to happen at the start of the month as well as keep up with our work maintaining and supporting past releases.

In addition to this, I also hope to release of our first Wordpress theme this month. Something I have wanted to do here for at least the last four years so I am very excited about this.

We will also have new updates for the following themes:
- Lifestyle will be ported to Joomla 3 using Zen Grid Framework 3.
- Newstream, Ecolift and Powerplay will be ported to Joomla 3 and T3.

The reason why we are moving the older themes to T3 is that they are not currently responsive so will need to be largely recoded anyway.

I also hope to have the beta out for Zentools 2 which has also been delayed.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience that this delay may have caused, but am confident that we will make up for it in the next four weeks.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Also here are some screen grabs of New Lifestyle. Which will be available on Monday.

newlifestyle.jpg

newlifestyle2.jpg

newlifestyle3.jpg
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
And Lifestyle is going to be put to work... on Monday

: )
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
Looks good doesn't it :)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
It does indeed look great. This and Newstream have been on my wish list for a while. Can't wait for their release.
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
Is the wordpress something you will work with? :)

Just curious :)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I recommend a separate standalone blog site for all my clients. About 75% of the time, it's a WP site - the balance on Tumblr (for ease of streaming back into a JB template).

So the answer is yes! of course! :)

Last item on my wish list: the top static image banner in Motion become a ZenTools slide show. Would love to see that box get checked.
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers