Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Joomlabamboo- Most beautiful templates and best support... but.....

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Anthony and team,
I subscribed 5 years ago to joomlart. When they transitioned to a very complex t- something, I held off due to user complaints and became a joomlabamboo Dev member due to your beautiful templates, totally amazing and responsive (no pun intended) customer service. This is a supportive and welcoming org- I have never felt ignored or just like a "number ".

So I've just purchased joomlart membershp due to joomlabamboo's transition to t3, learned how to use t3v2 and t3, then was super disappointed to see they don't work with zentools.

I know what it's like to be overloaded in work. I want to just to lift you up to say that you have the most user friendly, broad, logical extensions and functional templates. Zentools ease, options and functionality over a year ago is hands down better than anything else I've found in the last month.

You guys are the best, and I'm looking forward to being able to go right to you and stick exclusively with all your tools in the future.

A devoted fan-
  • corinaw
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 26 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Thanks a lot for feedback :)

We really appreciate it

With the issue with zentools and Joomlart could you open up a thread so we can check out the issue?

Thanks again for your lovely words and taking the time to post them :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Wow so nice to wake up to posts like this :)

Ive just added your words to the testimonials on the site - thanks again!
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers