Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Clean Bamboo logo troubles

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

I have decided to try out the clean bamboo template and am having some trouble getting the good logo solution.

On your live demo you have as many as 4(logo, quote, slogan, and bamboo2) How are those being done?

All I really need is one fairly slim "banner" logo solution.

Thanks,

-Taucher
  • taucher
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Taucher,

I have just re-read the demo site overview and its a tad confusing :)

http://showcase.joomlabamboo.com/clean/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=2

# User 4 and User 5 will only appear if user 1 and user 2 are unpublished. When this occurs the top left bamboo image disappears and the top area shrinks to allow your content to push to the top of the page.

So basically if you want to just have a small area above the main content and right column you need to have user1 and user2 unpublished and then publish your logo to user4 on the left or user5 on the right.

In the demo you'll find this congiguration when you click on the no top menu item in the menu. The image that appears there is called logo.jpg.

Hope this clears it up for you,

Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Ok I get it now. Heh, now that I do, I don't see why I was so confused by that.

After posting I ended up putting a logo in user 1 and then proceeding to reek havoc on the css to get rid of the top bamboo image and shrink that area down.

I should have just waiting for your reply lol. Right now the margins and heights are jury rigged. So I need to go back and reload my backed up css and do it the right way so it will not cause me problems later on if I change something.

Thanks for the help!

-Taucher
  • taucher
Hey no problem ... Ill rewrite it so that it makes a little more sense anyway ... :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers