Support Forum

• Page:

Requesting Reviews from Professionals and Beginners

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

We are working to create a website that helps people create websites for free and/or cheap, through joomla! and siteground as well... We are currently under construction, but we are aiming to create this site as a catalyst for all web developers and site owners to help enhance their websites all around by creating tutorials. We are currently looking for constructive criticism and anyone that would be willing to write articles/tutorials, we would credit your work and link it back to your personal site. Ideally this is supposed to be an informative site. Please share your opinion

www.websites101online.com
or
www.websites101online.net

Thank you!

PS: Thank you JoomlaBamboo for an amazing, resourceful website!
  • Websites101Online
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
When I read your post I thought that I will see web site built around JB template and extensions. Boy, what a surprise when I finally saw it :blush:
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks
Now that you mentioned that I looked at some JB templates and they are amazing! Did you help make them?

PS: was that comment a bad thing? I am looking to improve, so if you have any suggestion please share!
  • Websites101Online
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
No, I didn't develop any of JB templates :blush:
I didn't mean anything bad with my comment. I just expected to see JB template based web site since you advertised professional services in JB forum ;)
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers