Support Forum

• Page:

The Shirt Alert - New T-Shirt Website with Grid

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Thanks to everyone for their help here over the last several months, I have finally gotten my tshirt site up:

The Shirt Alert - Funny Shirts and Custom Designs

It is by no means done, but I think it is far enough along to go live. I hope people can use this as inpiration since I haven't seen a Grid template used as a store before, but to me that is what it is really perfect for.

Also, I would love any feedback or if you notice any mistakes. The front page is all done using the template, but if you click on the pictures to go to the shirt pages (articles) you will notice that I used custom css. I made a template for one article and whenever I want to add a new one, I just copy that article and edit it. Really love the template and working with Joomla has been great thanks to all the people here willing to help!
  • Justin
  • Previous Member
  • 29 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The site looks really cool mate, all the very best with it!
  • Ben Carter
  • Previous Member
  • 160 posts
I guess that is a god t-shirt alert dude. A funny shirts and a custom designs, is it for everyone guys? That seems like a good t-shirt design. How about availing some t-shirts?

• Free Extensions
  • 1 posts
Hey Justin,

Sorry I missed this post. I really like it - nice use of bamboo Box or captifyContent on the front page.

Good luck with it!

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hey Justin,
Your site looks great.Could you please tell what e-commerce platform you used for the site?Cheers.
Mari:)
  • girish
  • Free Extensions
  • 27 posts
I actually kind of cheated. The links for purchase go to a third party software that is all set up with the designs and is integrated into the warehouse floor where the printing and shipping takes place. It really has nothing to do with Joomla. I have seen some great carts out there though, but really wouldn't be knowledgeable to recommend anything.
  • Justin
  • Previous Member
  • 29 posts
Nice site Justin.

Rikard
  • Rikard
  • 127 posts
  • 3 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers