Support Forum

• Page:

JB Powerplay dynamically setting height of main area -- causing major problems

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

We have had our site up and running for many years now, and have been using your theme: JB Powerplay. I just came aboard in December, so I am relatively new...and im trying to fix a few things before we develop our new site on Joomla 2.5+.

Before I get started, please check out www.stiles.com/portfolio
You will notice that (in IE, Chrome, and Safari), the height is dynamically loaded, causing the footer to overlap the main area...this can be fixed by refreshing the page a few times, or clicking on the Portfolio link in the menu.

Firefox (page shows correctly)
<div class="one" style="width: 950px; float: left; margin-right: 0px; height: 525px;" id="midCol">

Crome (problem is visible)
<div id="midCol" style="width: 950px; float: left; margin-right: 0px; height: 115px;" class="one">

Can someone please provide me with an explanation as to how I can fix this? Any help would be great...I completely stumped.

Thanks,
Bobby
  • bnoonan
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by bnoonan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Bobby,

Can you confirm your membership status as you are currently listed as a free user and this template you have installed is a commerical template

Or can you log in using the membership account details

Many thanks

Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Unfortunately, I can't. Previously, the company hired an outside web development company to help build the website...We do not have contact with them anymore. TBH, I don't even know if they exist.

They hired me to take on everything to do with the websites, so I am trying to fix a lot of problems that I have noticed. This one being the biggest headache...What exactly do I need to do to get your help on this?

Thanks for the quick response
  • bnoonan
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
Hi

You would need to purchase a membership to gain support for a commerical template

Regards
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers