Support Forum

• Page:

loadposition Gallery doesn't display

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have been contracted to customize a template for a client, I was sent the Nebula Quickstart package and have started doing the custom layout and theming and everything is going well, very easy template to work with.

Something weird I noticed with the sample data was empty spaces in the layout, so I checked on the joomlabamboo site and it seems that those empty spaces are supposed to be filled with gallery images.

Now I have only installed the quickstart package as it was sent to me and have not changed any physical files, so this problem seems weird to me. No conflicts detected in scripts or anything.
  • mesavage
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Have been reading the Nebula documentation. Is the JBLibrary required for this Joomla 3.1 template?
  • mesavage
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts
Hi

Please can you log in using the membership account that this was downloaded via

As you are showing as a free user and seeking support for a members only template

Many thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I'll ask the customer to do that for you. Just thought I would report the problem. Wasn't seeking support, I'll figure the mess out myself, that's what I am getting paid for, just like your company was paid for.

Oh and the JBLibrary doesn't install correctly on this template. Just thought I'd notify you of that as well.
  • mesavage
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts
Thanks for your understanding and letting us know

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers