Support Forum

• Page:

JBType 1.3 not showing iconic icons

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Guys,

just downloaded the latest version of JBType and installed it OK but noticed that the Iconic icon pack isn't showing as an available style in the plugin.

The files are there in for it but the jbtype.xml document doesn't include it and styles.php has the Iconic icon data in "coquette" => array.

The Iconic icons still work as expected if the coquette style is selected within the plugin and the correct syntax for each icon is used. However, the JCE editor plugin doesn't see any of the iconic icons in quicklist so the full, correct syntax needs to be added each time per use of the icons.

Is there a quick way that I could add these to the JCE editor plugin so that my end users can use only WYSIWYG controls and not have to enter the syntax? I can't trust them with anything other than clicky buttons, dropdowns and text haha.

Cheers,

Andy
  • Andy Smith
  • Previous Member
  • 7 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Andy,

Do you also have the latest version of the JCE plugin?
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Hey Seth,

Yeah, as far as I am aware. I have jce_jbtype_104 installed.

Cheers,

Andy
  • Andy Smith
  • Previous Member
  • 7 posts
Hi Andy,

I see what you mean. I'll check to see if this is on the issue tracker and add it if not ;)

Thanks for the headsup.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers