Support Forum

• Page:

Please create a plugin for editor to utilize this amazing feature!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Ok, besides trying to memorize the codes that drive these images (quotes, exclamation points, etc, etc.) - this is an amazing feature!

My suggestion that will not take much time to code and beta would be to set it up as a plugin for editors, where upon selecting text, chose from drop-down which option to set (jb_quote, etc). It will help - no memorizing of code, punctuation.

Should not take much time to set it up - Great plugin otherwise!
  • agentnomer1
  • 6 Month Basic
  • 23 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Yep thats a great idea. Im not sure that it can be done though. Ive just asked the JCE dev if its possible and will post back here if he says it is.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Ive just spoken to Ryan and in the next big release of JCE there will be a preview button where you will be able to see the code in the editor window - which will be awesome and what the JB Type has been missing for a long time.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
That is great news! I love the quotations in articles - makes them more interesting and appealing.

I'm glad I dicsovered you guys. Check out the template working on our site (content is still yet to be loaded). www.ecofriendlyshelters.org

Thank You Anthony.

Cheers
  • agentnomer1
  • 6 Month Basic
  • 23 posts
Beautiful stuff - almost like we made it just for you :)

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers