Support Forum

• Page:

Great Joomla 2.5 templates

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

When I look for a template these days, I head straight to Joomla 2.5 templates via the quickest route I can see.

On Joomlabamboo, the first place I was looking for a new template was under the templates>2.5 templates heading, if I did not find something I wanted there I went elsewhere...if I found a screenshot of something I liked THEN I went to look for a demo.

The Joomlabamboo 2.5 templates heading has Ascent, Intrepid, Corporate, Vintage, Epicure, Lifestyle, Colourshift from the 2012 range

No sign of Standard, Koan, Blanko, Highline, FullScreen,or Sidetrack. These are really great, stylish templates (and some of the most recent ones), that I reckon people who do not know their way about Joomlabamboo will be missing...

www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/joomla-25-templates

BTW Full screen does not appear to be on the (all) templates page at all, only in the live preview.
  • Suzanne
  • 12 Month basic
  • 92 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Good point thanks Suzanne.

I grouped all of those templates together in this article

www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/zen-building-blocks

But you are right that it doesnt do them justice. Ill add them as unique articles this week.
BTW Full screen does not appear to be on the (all) templates page at all, only in the live preview.

Which page is that on?

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Sorry I did not explain very well...

By the all templates link I meant the "templates" link at the top of the homepage.
www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/
Full Screen is missing from the joomla-templates page.

I know you grouped the Zen building block templates on the joomla-templates page. Some of the newbie's to Joomlabamboo won't guess that a Zen building block is a template, it took me a while to realise they were the new September template that I was repeatedly checking for - Zen building blocks just sounds like Zen grid framework, Zen tools... Great joy when I finally realised there were actually FOUR new templates that month!

I hope I got across the other bit:
Near the top right of:
www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/
There is a link to Joomla 2.5 templates:
www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/joomla-25-templates
jbamboo-templates.jpg

It is the joomla-25-templates page which is missing ANY mention of Koan, Blanko, Highline, FullScreen, and Sidetrack.
2.5-templates.jpg

I am not surprised that things get missed as you are all so busy working on fab new templates, providing superb support and answering forum posts (Etc)!

No reply required ;-)
  • Suzanne
  • 12 Month basic
  • 92 posts
Last Edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Suzanne. Reason: Put the attachments in the wrong place - hope I got it right this time...
Ah ok thanks for spotting that :)

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers