Support Forum

• Page:

zentools and lazy load setting | display rows correctly

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Anthony,

Finally found what was conflicting the display of a module in the right size when using zentools.

It seems to be when you enable settings / effects / lazy load you might face some problems is the display of Zentools in the correct size if you have articles with text and images.

I have used for example the grid settings, 3 colums / category enable/images display ect and had 6 articles to display.

When loaded initially, Zentools only showed first row correctly and the second row of articles only partially. Even when scrolling down lower at the page, the second row didn't display correctly. Only when you filtered actively on "show all" everything was displayed correctly in first and second row of the grid.

When I disabled Lazy load in the effects of the template, it worked correctly.

Maybe an idea to exclude in settings lazy load module positions as an extra setting? Because now you can enable Lazy load in settings for i.e. #midCol img
But this is used for a lot of module positions.

Cheers,

Bert
  • Bert de Boer
  • Free Extensions
  • 229 posts
  • 25 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mahalo39
Maybe there is some mistakes in theme css file . That's why the second row displayed partially . I think it's not a difficult to correct it
  • JDave
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
Hi Bert,

Actually if you change the selector for Lazyload images to #midCol that should only target images int he main content.

Does that solve the issue?

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers