Support Forum

• Page:

Looking for ongoing help with JB Templates and Nonumber

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I actually came here just now thinking that maybe I would find something like this Professional Services idea where I could find somebody that was very good with JoomlaBamboo templates and also good with php, css and familiar with the NoNumber.nl software. I am looking for a relationship with somebody that would be ongoing whereby I could hire them for support issues on an ongoing basis.

I have used Joomla for years (since Mambo) but have never learned to write code and have not really learned css that well and also have not learned regular expressions. But, I still love Joomla. And, I constantly find myself needing help and know I should not be burdening my template provider or software providers for extra support.

So, if there is anybody out there that is a JB guru and a NoNumber Guru and hopefully PHP, CSS and Regex and you are interested in an ongoing relationship then please let me know. I would like to develop a relationship where I am charged for your time rather then having to go through a bidding and negotiating process each time I need help. That is because I frequently need help and the help I need can become a moving target. :-)

Right now I am having some trouble with a ReReplacer for my site and just can't afford to spend a bunch of time on it when somebody out there could probably settle the problem very quickly. :-)

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you, Sean Carney
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Thanks Sean,

I just created a new topic for you.

I'll tweet this and ask around too :)

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
Thank you so much Anthony,

I had realized I put this in the wrong place and was trying to figure a way to move it and then was just about to post and ask somebody to move it for me but then I found that before I asked you had taken care of it. Awesome.

Sean
  • scarney
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Hi Sean,

I have also used Joomla for a long time (2002) and got here that way.
I know php, mysql etc, everything that relates to Joomla

If you want to discuss further you can skype me at robert_went1
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
I would love to talk to you about this. I will try to find you tomorrow. And, I assume you are also good with regular expressions? :-) I sent a connection request on skype.
  • scarney
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Last Edit: 11 years 5 days ago by scarney.
Rob, I have been trying to make contact with you via skype. My skype id is: srcarney

Thanks, Sean
  • scarney
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Hi Sean,

I passed the message on and I think Rob has been in touch

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers