Support Forum

• Page:

More information on products

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi

I would just like to find out, i want to purchase the "1 domain" package. Just to try the service out. If i like it, would i be able to upgrade my package? and what will the cost be? Will it only be the difference between the 2 packages?

How will the template look once i install it? Does it have content package included? Does the theme have a "setup guide" as to where the images for parallaxes should be saved and what it should be named? Will the menu and everything work out of the box?I just want to make sure that i do not struggle to long to setup the template?

Also what does the developer package mean? does it mean i can download as many templates as i wish to for the time my subscription is valid?

Thank you in advance
  • Deneys
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 87 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Yes you can certainly upgrade the package and if you decide to renew quite soon into the package time then it would be the difference - You would need to create a ticket to do this

The templates come as a quickstart and as a blank version - the quickstart comes with demo data and extensions already installed.
We don't have a guide per se for each template - we do have documentation for each template

We of course provide support to assist you both here and in the ticket system

The difference between basic and developer is the ability to install templates on unlimited domains together with a higher support level

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years 2 days ago by manh.
If you need any more information please don't hesitate to ask :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thank you for the quick response.

I will be giving it a try :)
  • Deneys
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 87 posts
No problem :)

Good luck with your sites

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers