Support Forum

• Page:

JTweets Not Loading Tweets or Avitar

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I had installed jTweet on my 1.5.25 Joomla site and it was working fine. But I am in the process of upgrading to 1.7.3 Now jTweet is not working on either site---which is strange because I have only been working on the test site for 1.7.3 I have upload and and installed JBLibrary as well as the module on both sites. The version is set to 1.3.2 and I cleared the cache. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the module and the plugin and it is still not working. I read the thread on similar issues, but I did not find a solution. Please Help! :S

Thanks - Kosi (links below)

The live site is: www.kosi.co
Test site (1.7.3) www.kosi.co/jupgrade

Here is a .png of the 1.7.3 site:
Attachments:
  • Kosi
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 159 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Looks like the scriptegator plugin is loading an addition al version of jQuery.

www.kosi.co/plugins/system/cdscriptegrator/libraries/jquery/js/jquery-1.4.4.min.js

If you disable that it will work.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thank You and strange thing is I didn't change anything and it started working. I think Twitter was down or having problems. I could not access twitter.com to tweet last night. And Thanks Again!
Kosi :)
  • Kosi
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 159 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Yes I had another ticket with a similar issue - pretty sure it was the twitter service that was acting up.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers