Support Forum

• Page:

JFlickr - my picture gallery works but I can't move it on the place where i want...

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there,

My name is Timothy, I'm new to this forum and I have a question regarding the JFlickr module.

When You take a look at the photo portfolio section of the website that I'm building:

www.vanstar.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=56

You can see that the module works fine... But the photo-portfolio is somewhere far below, somewhere near the footer of the page... I want to move all the small pictures more up and put them on white area, under the written text.

Can somebody please tell me how to do this? Because I've tried to put it on every possible position and order.. it just won't fit on the right place..

Your help is very welcome.

Thank You.

Tim
  • TimothyScott
  • 6 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by TimothyScott.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Timothy,

The problem is that your template does not have any module positions in the white content area.

Geen probleem! You can use loadposition to place the module within your article. There is a tutorial on using loadposition here:

www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/tutorials/using-the-loadposition-plugin-in-joomla
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Dear Seth,

Thank You very much for helping me. It worked!

With kind regards,

Tim
  • TimothyScott
  • 6 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
My pleasure :)
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers