Support Forum

• Page:

"There are no Parameters for this Module"

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Soooooo...I'm perhaps just overtired and need to take a break from configuring - BUT...I can't get jFlickr to work. I am using Grid2, installed the QuickStart package, and have been diligently working on getting it all customized. The roadblock I've hit now is baffling me. I've tried searching the forum with no luck, so I thought I'd post a quick question!

When I go into editing the modules, I narrow it down to mod_jflickr, and I am given two modules: Flickr Stream (position: advert4) and My Flickr Stream (left). Both are enabled. However, when I click on either to edit them, there are no parameters. None. In fact, it just says, "There are no Parameters for this Module."

From the documentation, I know this should *not* be the case - I'm sure it's something simple I'm overlooking, but could anyone point me in the right direction??

Thanks in advance! Much appreciated!
  • creativestatic
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 20 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

Sorry about that.

Sounds like an issue with file naming and the entry ion the database. Ive recently gone through and updated all templates other than Grid 2 (that one is coming tomorrow) In the meantime can you create a support ticket with ftp details and Ill fix this for you?

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Oh, thank goodness! Ha, I thought for sure I'd broken something. ;)

Appreciate your help - submitting a ticket now!

Brianna
  • creativestatic
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 20 posts
Sure no probs - will look in a little bit.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers