Support Forum

• Page:

Loadposition error

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I am working on a site within Mamp, so cannot show or share URL of where the error is occurring.

I installed the JB library and now as a result the loadpostion plugin does not work.

I am using the Grid2 template

Can anyone help

Thanks,

Tom
  • tommyslade
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 48 posts
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by tommyslade. Reason: incomplete info
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Tom,

Can you confirm that the load position plugin stops working when the plugin is enabled and then works when it is disabled? I can't think why that would happen.

Also what type of module are you using to display in the load position module?

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the speedy response.

My apologies... it seems that another plugin is causing the conflict with the loadposition.

it is the show hide content plugin from www.webconstruction.ch that stops the loadposition from working.

I am loading a gallery/lightbox module called sigplus. hunyadi.info.hu/en/projects/sigplus/demo

Do you think there an easy way to get round the issue or can you point me in the direction of another similar plugin or module to achieve the same result?

Thanks

Tom
  • tommyslade
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 48 posts
Hi Tom,

I don't think we can help you with this one. Best speak to the devs of that plugin; if it doesn't allow loadposition to work that is a conflict with Joomla core.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers