Support Forum

• Page:

CaptifyContent - Title overlay not working

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I've installed captify content on my new site and now I tried to make the site more SEO compatible, therefore I need the title attributes to show up whe the user hovers above the images.

However, when I change the setting hover effect to 'Yes - title overlay' in the module settings, the site first loads and then, after one or two seconds, links to a blank page where you can see an email adress..!?

Do you have an idea why this is happening?

thanks a lot

Elisabeth
  • hgisys
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Did the links work as expected prior to the change in settings?

Also do the items you are linking to via captify have a menu link on the site somewhere?

Finally do you have a link for the site?

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi,

the links are working when i do not change the settings.
However, it didn't work from the very beginning, i just ignored it, cause I thought I can leave it without the Title :whistle:

The link to the site is currently www.faerberei-kronbuehl.com/index.php/de/

All links have a menu item!

Thanks Elisabeth
  • hgisys
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts
Hi
I see currently you have titles under images. So they are not hovering over inside overlay.

So right now nothing I could be able to help, I think.
  • Zuzuzu
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks
hello,

maybe i didn't explain it very good.
The problem is that when i say 'Display Title below image: No', and instead put the setting 'Enable the hover effect: Yes Title Overlay' the site is loading and i get a blank page.

Unfortunately yesterday I was not able to set the settings the whole day like this because my client worked on the site, so you didn't see what i mean, ,sorry for that..

i made a screenshot, there you can see what is happening when I turn the settings the way i would like to have it. (blank page with an email adress??)

Maybe you have an idea what's the problem??

Thanks a lot !!!
  • hgisys
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts
Are you able to post the error you see with the white screen? - you may need to increase error reporting to maximum

I can't see an attachment above - we are currently having some issues with the firefox browser and attachments but they work in any other browser

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers