Support Forum

• Page:

Possible to remove Captify Content image from article itself?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello, I am using the Captify Content (CC) module on an elevate2 template.

Apologies if this has been asked before (I couldn't find it) but I wondered if it is possible to use images on CC without having them in the linked article itself?

At the moment the images that are used by CC are those attached to the respective articles. However, these then only appear at the top of the linked article (awkward position) and I would rather remove them.

On the elevate2 example template, CC links to articles without images in them, so it must be possible.

website here if it helps: www.pacificdialogue.com.fj

Thanks in advance for any guidance,

Alex
  • aschiffmann
  • 6 Month Basic
  • 6 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Alex,

Welcome to the forums. All you need to do is insert a readmore into the article, after the image.

That way the image will be in the article introtext and the rest of the content will be after the read-more. Then just ensure that your articles/categories are set to not show the introtext.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Javier Perez, Peter Schreck, aschiffmann
I changed Show Intro Text in article options of my article to "hide" yet everything show up. Is there other place I need to change? I do not want to change global setting.
Thanks
  • khlihs
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 238 posts
Hi Alex,

Sorry for the delay in getting to this post

Is the problem sorted as the site looks good :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers