Support Forum

• Page:

making the text bigger in grid2 template with captify content

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Can the text be changed in this instance - the text that comes up on these images, I need to be bigger.
www.seltershawplumbing.com.au
thanks
  • gigi58
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

I think you may need to adjust the padding too, if you change the text size. Just add this to the bottom of theme.css (you might need to tweak some values to suit):

v.cclight-background div.caption-top, div.cclight-background div.caption-bottom {font-size:18px;padding:0.4em 0.6em;}
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
THANKS Seth, that worked a treat! Bit larger type - I also tried to make it a little bolder and darker but that didn't work. I gather if you put color: #000000; font-style: bold; - that should work but anyway!! Thanks for that.

I still have a couple of other queries that haven't been answered, not sure if you saw them.

1) TOP NAV on GRID 2 Template - no active highlight - I have managed to get the hover colour to change now. Is this available?

2 ) Can't seem to find VISITED LINK colour to change - it is VERY LIGHT - a bit too light - I have added a:visited: blah blah color css into the css over-ride but that didn't work, possibly I have just not entered it correctly?? I HAD A TEMPLATE ALLOCATED TEMPORARILY BEFORE I put this one up, could he be picked up from that, I know it is not chosen, but I can't seem to find visited link colours anywhere in your css.

SAME WEBSITE www.seltershawplumbing.com.au

Thanks, I am looking forward to trying another template soon.
  • gigi58
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 4 posts
Hi there,

Both of those changes can be made in the style hilites css. It depends which style you have selected in the template settings.

The rseponsible css can be found in

grid2/css/hilites/
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers