Support Forum

• Page:

Captify Content and K2

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi all!
I'm using the grid2 template to build my photography website and I have a slight problem with K2 and captify...
I need to have some menus (let's call them submenus) appear only on some K2 items that are linked in the captify module on the frontpage.
So I set up a main menu link for every item, and then associate the submenus (that are different for every item) to that link. If I click on the main menu link, all is fine and the correct submenu loads up.
But, if I click on the captify image, it takes me directly to the article without highligthing the main menu link to that article, and it doesn't load the submenu.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance
Andrea
  • zoidberg
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 15 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by zoidberg.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I'm having the same issue. I am using captify to load articles by assigning the article ID in the captify module settings. When I click the captify picture I have no sub menu.

If I assign my submenu to all items it works in captify, but when I specify the specific articles I want the menu to show up on, it does not show in captify.

Any suggestions?
  • denverwinks
  • Previous Member
  • 2 posts
Hi there,

Do you both have menu items assigned for each of the K2 items that Captify is linking to? You need to.

See the last trouble-shooting step on this page, I believe the solution for your problems is the same:

www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/captifycontent-beautiful-captions-for-your-content
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Hi Seth, this resolved my issue.

Thanks for pointing this out.
  • denverwinks
  • Previous Member
  • 2 posts
Your most welcomed. Please let us know how else we can assist moving forward.

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers