Support Forum

• Page:

Problems Displaying Captify Content for Categories

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi everyone! I'm pretty n00by when it comes to Joomla.. I've been toying around with CaptifyContent for quite some time now, and I was wondering if someone could please help look over my options to see what I'm doing wrong.

Image of my Settings Here

I'm hoping to get this page:
qreference.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=12&Itemid=91

To display Captify Content. I would like to have the Categories listed on the link above to be instead, displayed in Captify Content. All Categories have an assigned image- do I need to type text into the Description, too? (I tested this with Echinacea; as you can see, I was playing around with it, and tried including the image and text into the description)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for making this module :]
  • meimei
  • Free Extensions
  • 7 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

Its hard to say based on the screenshot. Do the categories have items assigned to them? They dont need to have a description but they do need to have an image. If you change the category order around to they display?

Might be easiest to create a ticket for us to look at - just need j login details if the above doesnt work.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony,

I submitted a ticket; thanks very much for all your help here!
  • meimei
  • Free Extensions
  • 7 posts
Hey MeiMei,

I have upgraded the module version to the latest and you can see that it is easy to select the categories you want to display. You will also see that only 3 images are shown on the link. This is because only three categories have items in them. It will not display empty categories.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Hi Jason!

Thank you SO much for your help! I am very pleased with your services provided here, and I will definitely make note of it at Joomla's extension review page :)
  • meimei
  • Free Extensions
  • 7 posts
Awesome thanks Meimei,

Good luck with the rest of the site building :)

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers