Support Forum

• Page:

Questions missing from FAQ module

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there,
Great module! BUT I currently have 5 articles within my FAQ category, and currently only 2 of them are loading. I noticed that 2 articles disappeared from the module after I had edited the 'answer' article content.
Help!
Module at: www.life-notes.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=54
Thanks,
Amy
  • amyrdurrant
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hard to say Amy - might be due to some unclosed html elements on the page.

If you look at the source of the items are there any <div> etc that have been created when you edited the item. Try removing the allowed tags in the module parameters and it will then strip out all of the html tags which I think will solve the issue.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks for your response.
have tried removing all allowed tags from module parameters and removed any unnecessary html elements from some of the missing articles (though this was really just <p>). But still nothing...
Amy
  • amyrdurrant
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Probably need to get access to your site to see any further but this isn't really something we do for the free modules. So I guess here are the obvious thing to look for or try which I assume you have done anyway:

1. If there are unpublished items in the faq category then either delete or move to the bottom of the list.
2. Double check they are published, set to public and have a start publish date that is in the past.
3. Double check you have 5 set to number of articles rather than 2.

Obvious stuff but soemtimes strange things happen when you stare a screen for too long.

Failing that please post screenshots of the the module parameters and your content manager filtered to just see the faq items and we will see if there is anything we can see there.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers