Support Forum

• Page:

New install - "Close All" missing

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

First off, great new version of FAQ (I actually started using your first FAQ tool several years ago & now I'm back using the new version).

For some reason I am not seeing the "Close All" option on my FAQ page. I was like "boy a Close All feature would be great" then come to find out there should be one there.

What do I need to do to fix this?

My User Specifics:

- I downloaded whatever version of JB FAQ is available from your site a couple days ago.
- Windows Vista
- Firefox 3.5.7 browser
- Joomla version 1.5.15
- Page: kiltandmini.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10&Itemid=3
  • Jmaxpro
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Jmaxpro. Reason: forgot to include reference url
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

Yes JB Faq has a had quite an evolution from its humble beginnings.

I think this is happening because of a conflict in your css. The template_css.css file has .hide which is what the module also uses (Im not entirely sure why I used that class to be honest) so you could delete the .hide class from the template_css.css file and the close all button will miraculously display.

Let me know if it causes other issues with the template and Ill find a more permanent solution for you.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks - that took care of it.
  • Jmaxpro
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts
Great thanks for letting us know :)

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers