Support Forum

• Page:

Query prior to install of JBFAQ

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi guys

Looking at the simple display of the demo for JB FAQ it looks like it's just what I am after.

I have an existing Accordion type plugin that I currently use for my FAQs but it is powered by a packed Highslide Javascript which is bringing up errors in some browsers.

I'd like to switch my FAQs over to use JB FAQ instead, but I'm not sure if it will do exactly what I want. Could someone tell me if it will?

Some of the responses to FAQ items use the <ul> tag to create an unordered list - is it possible to display an unordered list in the answer to a question using JB FAQ?

An example of this can be seen at www.qpevolution.co.uk/index.php/faq in the second question "What is included in the price?".
  • chris
  • Free Extensions
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Chris,

JB FAQ will display <ul> items and there shouldnt be any javascript errors with it.

Let us know if you hit any.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
In fact I just released v1.1 which is a lot more flexible. Also need JB Library to use run it now.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers