Support Forum

• Page:

Maybe slim down...

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello JoomlaBamboo,

As a true follower and admirer of the work the Joomlabamboo team develops, I have also seen a sharp decline in quality control.

My first 4-5 Joomla templates I installed where flawless and others had minor things that although they had small issues here and there the support and/or forum support wait time was very short.

In the last 6 months I have not been able to install one single template release that is not having sometimes very basic issues that can be resolved by just more minor adjustments in quality control. Even after a 2-3 months maturity of a few update versions.

I think that maybe, it may be more effective to release a good working and tested template every other month than 1 per month having problems. I know I would not mind paying the same for less... but releases that work.

As an example... I put in a support ticket exactly 24 hours ago. I don't even have a view! I consider this extreme by what I have experienced in the last few years. I hope the JoomlaBamboo team comes up with a solution that helps the cause for the you guys and the community that supports the cause.

Maybe it can be a viable alternative, either way I am a fan and will always be a supporter and user of JoomlaBamboo templates and tools!

Robert R
  • treetopweb
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 38 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Robert,

Thanks so much for your feedback.

I'm on the road at the moment and while I have seen your ticket I haven't had a chance to look at it in depth yet.

Zuzana has looked at it but it's beyond her scope to answer with any definite solution. We should have replied to you to let you know but ...

I'm onboarding another dev next week and my hope is that he will be able to take up the slack. Getting a new dev on board has taken a lot longer than expected - 6 months really - so while I feel like I've kept up with demand, their have been a few examples that got through.

The last two issues you had were part of a cascading error - affected all quickstart packages - and you were unlucky that you got hit by that.

My hope is that we will get back on track in the next month or so so again I thank you for your patience. Your support is much appreciated.

I'll be able to take a look at your ticket later on this evening and will update you there.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thank you for your reply! I have faith in JaoomlaBamboo!
  • treetopweb
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 38 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Thanks Robert!
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers