Support Forum

• Page:

How to display all images in a directory

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello -

I have, say, 50 pics in one directory. I would love it if Hoverbox could detect them all rather than me typing in the path to each one. And the limit is evidently 18.

Any help would be great.
  • Peace minus
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
No plan to incorporate this into the module at the moment but might look at it in the future.

You can have multiple copies of the module on a single page in terms of boosting the number of images ...

Cheers Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Yeah but it looks like crap when you do that. Is there a way to increase the hard coded 18 image count?
  • Peace minus
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts
Im sure you could use muliple modules and make it look good by tweaking the css ... however you can increase the number of images by looking in the .php file and replicating the variables up to the number of images you want to use.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
There is a cut and paste error with image number 10 in the php file if you guys had not already seen it. V2.02

I did figure out how to increase the count (painful). Adding additional modules would be the way to go but there is an overlapping problem with the existing modules. So, like you say, I'll have to jack around with the .css to get that to work.

Thanks.
  • Peace minus
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts
Thanks for pointing that out ... will fix it up soon.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers