Support Forum

• Page:

Limiting the number of thumbnails

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Firstly, thank you for an excellent module. When I finally start seeing some money I will make sure to buy you guys a few beers.

Sorry if this is a self evident question but I've been at it for nearly 48 hours and my eyes are about to fall out of my head. How do I limit the amount of thumbnails? I want 6 images per each of the 9 galleries I am putting on the site. At the moment 17 or 18 thumbs are showing down the page.

Cheers for any help.
  • Neph
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
If you are using version 1 then the thumbnails are published in blocks of the three. The option to enable or disable each block should be something like "Publish the next block of images" ...

If you are using Version 2.0 then you need to click on the drop down list and choose unpublish for each image ... the first option in the list is "open in slimbox popup" or words to that effect.

Let me know if the modules have missed something ....

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thank you so much Anthony.

Unpublish in the drop down menu fixed it.

Congrats on an excellent module, and thankyou for making it free. After I had a designer create a css hover gallery and then shaft me and not finish the work, I was on a deadline and you have helped me out in a big way.

As soon as I can afford to send a few dollars your way, I will.

Cheers
  • Neph
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the kind words ... dont forget to post your site in the site showcase when you are ready to launch.

Cheers Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers