Support Forum

• Page:

Dont be mad of me please anthony !

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

hey anthoni..

you may call me stupid but honestly i'm so new and also with, really low knowledge in php but still love joomla.. and actually i was looking for a image gallery like u have...

now i have it.. but trust me i couldnt find any procedures for installation and usage...

i hava installed it.. but in the forum, u guys, were speaking about adding a tag in index.php but as u have told me in the module to use FAQ to know what to do... how could i know which code and where... and unfortunatelly the only place i heared something like that was in users question in forum... and also the links were going somewhere else....with no usefull information. please check out this one and this one

i'm somewhat dissapointed because i love this simple and beauty gallery, that i wanna have it my website...

and after my installation, i'll need to know how to make my galleries and how to put and manage my several galleries in my contents... u may tell me there are some thing in the forum.. but trust me these are some seperated things and hard to manage..

i know some of my questions disturbs u .. because u're a professional and i'm a stupid newbie !:) yea,but i just wanna be sure i go to the right way in this new world i'm discovering...

anyway dear anthony.. i wanna suggest u to give me this oppertunity to make a beautiful and complete step by step tutorial in pdf or anything else for installing and using of this module... i have time for that and also am a graphic guy !

i'll be glad to do that.....but before that i need to know what's going on in this sweety gallry !

thanks again
  • George Christian
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Notion,

Of course I dont think you are stupid if you dont know how to use the gallery.

Im in the process of making the module a little simpler to implement which may solve a lot of your issues. The new module should be out in the next day or so.

The two basic things that you requested was how to add the reference tags in your index.php file. This is so that your template will reference the right scripts. The new version will have the option to do this automatically.

As it states in the notes of the module you need to add the lines of code before the closing head tags.

So if you copy the lines of code outlined in the module admin and paste them into the head section of the template you will have got the first step right.

The second is more a Joomla feature and thats the ability to add a module in the maincontent. Do a search of mosloadposition in the forum here and it will give you a couple of step by step options that Ive already written.

Im working on a more complete how to install etc but any help is appreciated.

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
thanks anthony

i'll do the search and following your guides to get the aim... and thanks for your efforts here.. i'm an architect with interests in web design and matters to think about and solve them..and in my sight your gallery is really great.. simple and beauty....

and again i'm ready so that if u give me a little notifications and as soon as i finish my search and success in installation... to make a nice easy guide.. and i say that because i'm using all open source society for free and unfortunately i cannt do anything professional in this world.. but i can help the guys are working for this free world..

i'm ready to do that as soon as u wanna !
  • George Christian
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts
Hi there,

Version 2.1 is now in the download area. It should be a bit easier to set up. Ill write a tutorial later today.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Just one word . perfect !

i'm really happy about this matter for this kind of reactions you have to your customers and visitors.. anyway, to be honest i'm afraid of asking my annoying basic questions.. so let me try to do it..

and if not.. i'll ask u to for more and more.

thank u .. alot:)
  • George Christian
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers