Support Forum

• Page:

Head and Paragraph font difference.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have been changing the font in the JB css body tag of template_css.css but my head tags seem to also change to match.

I change this:

html, body {height: 100%;}
body{margin: 0;padding: 0;font: 11px Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif;background: #141414;color: #444; line-height: 1.8;font-size: 82.5%;text-align: justify;}

To this

html, body {height: 100%;}
body{margin: 0;padding: 0;font: 11px; font-family:"Trebuchet MS", Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:32px;line-height:32px;margin:0;background: #141414;color: #444; line-height: 1.8;font-size: 82.5%;text-align: justify;}

I am trying to set the top menu items to Trebuchet MS 18px color:#777777, Category headings to 32px color: #4A0506, Section headings to 28px color: #4A0506, Article headings to 24px color: #4A0506and the paragraph copy to be in Georgia 14px color: black.

If you could point me towards the right CSS to change, I'd be very greatful. It's a steep learning curve but I feel I'm making progress.

Best,

Adam
  • Adam McCulloch
  • Previous Member
  • 31 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Also in making this code change the slider panels at teh bottom of Vision 2.0 align far left and lose the tabs graphic. My fault I'm sure.

Thoughts?
  • Adam McCulloch
  • Previous Member
  • 31 posts
Hi Adam,

For the panel issue its best to revert to the prior copy just to avoid any cascading issues.

To target the menu items directly in Vision 2 you can change the attributes of the menu by adjusting the font size and font-family for the #nav ul li a.

Thats the best way to apporach this.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers