Support Forum

• Page:

jtweet fix - tweets not showing up

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Does anyone know a hack to get JTweet (http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/external-contents/social-blogging/7459/details) working? I installed it a couple weeks ago and it was working great, and then a couple days ago it only showed one tweet and now it doesn't show any tweets at all!

Anyone find a fix to this?

Thanks,
~G
  • Greg
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Greg,

Any idea if you changed anything on your site or on your twitter profile?

The module should continue to work fine unless you change something on your site.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Did a little trouble shooting and realized that if i typed another twitter name in my account which was updated recently it works and shows up.... by any chance is there something in the Jtweet code that states the last tweets have to be within so many days?

My clients last twitter post on the account i want to display was over a month ago (1 month 9 days)

Greg
  • Greg
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts
Hi Greg,

I dont think this is to do with the script. I have read around that Twitter has a general issue with the api and delayed/lagging updates in some cases. I may be wrong about this but I have seen similar issues with other scripts that so the same thing.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Ok thanks a lot.
  • Greg
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers