Support Forum

• Page:

2 quick pre-sale questions

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there - Love your site and you have some killer templates.. thanks for all your work!

1) I have had some trouble with Virtuemart theme and changing my J template in the past and needed to do a lot of tweaks to get it looking good again - so if I purchase one of your templates and it gives me lots of trouble with Virtuemart, would you allow me to swap it out for a different one?

2) does 12 subscription mean a single template needs to be renewed in order to use on single domain every year to just keep using the template, or is it for future support?

Many thanks,
Eric
Oregon, USA
  • joomjohnny5
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 26 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Eric,

We do have several templates that have been designed for use with Virtuemart, but aside from those our templates don't offer any additional styling for Virtuemart (though you shouldn't have any issues with the templates using VM, you will just have the default VM styling for the shop components).

All of our subscription terms provide access for the stated period to the template and extension downloads section and the support forum and ticket system. Once your subscription expires you will no longer have access to these areas, but you can continue using your template of course.

Provided you are within the subscription period you could choose to change the template you are using at any time. There are no restrictions on the number of times you could do that, you just need to remain within the limit of seperate domains provided on your plan (e.g.: 5 domains max on 12 month basic).

Developer level subscriptions provide not only for unlimited domain usage, but also lifetime access to the support forum, so that is somehting you may also want to consider.

Let us know if you have any more questions. If not, we hope to welcome you to the Joomla Bamboo family soon :)
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
thank you for detailed response; I signed up! Yahtzee!
  • joomjohnny5
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 26 posts
Awesome thanks!
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers