Support Forum

• Page:

Wonna buy 1 template. How?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there

My problem is i'm allready using one of your greate templates. That was a misstake (a friend of mine gave it to me as a file for joomla). I just new it's not free.

Please help me to buy it. My english is not good enought.

I wrote to support and they gave me no answer.

Looking for a little help!
  • alexeiburdanov
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Joomla Bamboo is a subscription based offering and they do not sell single templates. The most affordable way to become part of the Joomla Bamboo family is with their $40.00 - 3 month subscription. This will give you access to all the great past templates they offered plus three more in the coming months. In addition, you'll get download access to the Club Membership extensions offered as well. Not to mention their outstanding forum support as part of the whole package. This is an exceptional value!

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Thanx a lot.

As i got the situation:

i am using template as i was already using. i just pay once 3month memebership and do nothing.

is that correct?
  • alexeiburdanov
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
Hi Alexei,

Thanks - that will bring you into the clear :)

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Alexei,

In addition to what Anthony mentioned, "that will bring you into the clear"... there is far more the subscription will get you other then peace of mind. Depending on when and what template you received, many of the Joomla Bamboo templates have gone through revisions since their initial release. In addition, the Joomla Bamboo extensions that might have come packaged with this template have also seen updates. By purchasing a subscription you will be able to take advantage of these updates and bring your Joomla Bamboo template, framework and/or extensions current. The final advantage would be having access to the membership forum for support. Things to consider!

Ed
  • Ed
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Thahx guys. I'm not an internet-friendly man. In 3-4 week i'll buy a subscription but i dont think i will use more options of your proposals.

By the way what do you do with those who used templates like i did (as a "free template")?
  • alexeiburdanov
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
Alexei,
By the way what do you do with those who used templates like i did (as a "free template")?
Joomla Bamboo does not employee Internet Police to search out web sites that are using their themes without having paid for them. However, if or when the need for template/club extension support comes to this forum from a non-member, it will not get addressed.
I'm not an internet-friendly man.
All the more reason to subscribe to take advantage of the support Joomla Bamboo offers for their templates as well as with Joomla and other 3rd party Joomla extensions.

I sense from your tone that you want to do the 'right' thing and that is to be commended and thank you. However the final decision lies with you.

Ed
  • Ed
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Thanx a lot!

One more thing - www.restoreforum.ru (the project i was talking about)
  • alexeiburdanov
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by alexeiburdanov.
Another major concern with using scripts from illegitimate sources is the fact they may be backdoored, allowing easy access to your server by the group that posted them.

You simply have no way to tell what additional code was added to the files you used, or what it will be used to do. It is a big risk to take.

I would advise you to subscribe and then replace all the files you have on your server with known clean versions downloaded from Joomla Bamboo. Don't trust warez sourced files.

p.s.. You will also need to purchase the template re-branding option once you have subscribed, or replace the Joomla Bamboo footer.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers