Support Forum

• Page:

hidden panel opacity ZenGrid

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, I am trying to modify the CSS for the hidden panel in Zengrid, I have exhausted my resources using this forum and all my tools to find this setting that Firebug shows me:
(it is not associated with a stylesheet in Firebug and I looked in index.php too)
element.style {
background-color:#FAFAFA;
display:block;
height:351px;
opacity:0.7;
}
for future reference, please explain where this css comes from? thanks, Carin
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey there,

Which template is this for?

Cheers Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
It is for Zen Grid template, also a question, Zen Grid template does not have a seperate zengrid framework it appears, so the updates do not apply (like the 1.5 Zen Grid Framework) Thanks, Carin
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts
Ah ok.

The actually Zen Grid template isnt and wont be turned into a Zen Grid Framework Template. Its the prototype for the framework. Best to use the Zen Default template with the framework.

The opacity is set in the javascript itself in the js/jquery.popup.js - "opacity":"0.7"

Hope that helps.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thank you, that is the only place I didn't look of course! Also where do I download the default zen template to use with the zen framework to design custom sites, like the zen grid template concept, but updateable. Again, I looked but I must be overlooking something, thanks, Carin
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts
Hi Carin,

Yes sorry about that. If you go to this page: www.joomlabamboo.com/downloads/template-downloads and click on the zen grid framework article you will see them there.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thank you! I had downloaded the Zen Framework from the main documentation and had never seen this link yet, I appreciate your response, I am going to create my perfect template package and make a snapshot with akeeba (a fantastic extension), Really I should post to the developers forum, to ask to make akeeba a part of the regular Joomla install, it is just such a critical function, moving and backing up these huge and complex installations! Thanks Anthony, I appreciate you!
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts
+1 for Akeeba :)
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers