Support Forum

• Page:

JB Slideshow v3 Question

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi -
I'm new to the forum and still learning when it comes to Joomla.
:blush: woops: i should've posted this in the Club Extensions/ JB Slideshow section.
I can't figure out how to properly control the display of the layout when using the JB Slideshow v3 feature. My question concerns the display of the page that follows when clicking the 'read more' or title (as a link) on the slideshow main page.
On the slideshow main page I have text on the left and an image on the right.
When following the 'read more' or title link it brings you to a page that has the image on the top and the text is underneath it. I'd like the image to not display, just the text. Is this possible to control?
I'm using the Zen Grid template (latest version) as well as latest version of Joomla.
Please let me know if more details are required.

Thank you for any advice you might have for me.

Carl
  • carlymyman
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 42 posts
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by carlymyman. Reason: noticed an error
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Carl,

The link you follow is actually to your article that slideshow uses and the display is not controlled by the slideshow module.
You can try adding the image before a readmore in the article and in the article parameters, you can set the introtext to 'hide'
That will hide the image in the article but slideshow will still pick it up for the front page.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Thank you for the advice - I'll try it out.

Carl
  • carlymyman
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 42 posts
Welcome Carl :)
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers