Support Forum

• Page:

Can I upgrade my account?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,
I'm wondering if I get the 6 month sub. Am I able to upgrade it to a higher account? Or will I have to pay the said full amount for the higher level account? Apologizes if this is the wrong place for this, couldn't find any where else.

Thanks,
John
  • jhnmccnnll
  • Free Extensions
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey John,

It is possible to upgrade your subscription by paying the difference :)

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
I tried to upgrade my account shortly after I joined and it wanted me to pay the full amount for the upgrade.
How do I go about upgrading and paying the difference. The templates are great and the support excellent compared to many other template clubs, so I feel I should pay a bit more :)
The only other club I've found with such good quality templates, good support and friendly guys to work with is JoomlaShine and believe me over the last couple of years, I've been round them all and wasted a lot of money till I found Joomla Bamboo!
  • BillyK
  • 12 Month basic
  • 208 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Hey Billy,

Thanks so much for your feedback here - we certainly love to hear stuff liek this.

At the moment a partial upgrade needs to be done manually. So perhaps email us via the contact form and we will get on it.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Cool I'll do just that.
Thanks for the reply
  • BillyK
  • 12 Month basic
  • 208 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Thanks Billy :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
hi everyone,

is it still possible to upgrade my account with paying the difference after i be the member for arround 2months?

actually im not a web developer and just an women apparel seller LOL , but i think it would be great to be JB's member , just like what i said in another post before, the member and the support are the best , its even makes people who are not having the business in here anymore to feels like they still want to staying in here.
that part should be the best part of JB, which other premium template doesnt have .its kinda like a family or friend instead :D

also i were still thinking about to changing my older online shop template into JB's template, even thought until today i still cant find which template that will i use

if this still possible, i would like to upgrade my membership into the 12months basic subscription.
who knows after a cpl of months i'll found a template for replacing my another older site
  • Robin Tan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 42 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Hi Robin,

Glad to have you stick around :)

You can upgrade by paying the difference of the original sub and the new sub to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and ill update your account accordingly.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi anthony,

This is awesome!
I did send the difference for upgrade to 12 months basic subscription through paypal, please check it later

Thx
  • Robin Tan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 42 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Thanks Robin - just adjusted your account.

Thanks for the upgrade.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
hi anthony,
i have some question regarding to the re-branding
do i need to do the re-branding for every domain i use ?
or one time re-branding is valid for every domain ? , lets say ,5domain in my case?

since i saw the status of rebrand on my profile were allowed , and there is no statement available on which domain are allowed for rebrand or rebranded, so im kind of blur this time.. i thought the rebranding are counted from each domain.. did i wrong?
  • Robin Tan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 42 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Hi Robin,

Sure thing.

Basically the rebranding fee is per domain. So you can rebrand multiple templates on one domain but if you need to rebrand for a few domains it actually makes sense to join as a developer.

Apologies for the confusion. Ill make a note and clear up the language to avoid further confusion.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
hi,

actually i was only thinking about using your template on 1 more domain
so i think this member package were the best option for me.

as what i get since the first time i join into joomlabamboo is the rebranding cost per domain, but i believe it will give a missunderstanding for some member since the only one statement on rebranding is "yes" or 'no"
i think it would be great if in the profile we can choose of which domain we are going to register on joomlabamboo , and also which domain we going to rebrand

:D
  • Robin Tan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 42 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Thanks for the feedback Robin. Ive been meaning to implement something like that for awhile.

Thanks for the reminder.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers