Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Blank Screen but a different problem

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I downloaded the template Buildr on a previously made website and want the Highline2 style. I downloaded all the updated versions of stuff like the zen grid framework, etc. But I still have a blank screen. I set the css less in the back end to highline example and highline childtheme.

I read the topic on the forum "blank screen", but yeah, I have a blank screen too, but I have the php version set to 5.6 ( which was the other persons problem.)

Any other issues it might be. ? (I would assume the menu and the banner should be in the proper spot ateast even if I don't have other stuff in the correct module positions. No?

Rachel
  • rkimmel
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 93 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Rachel.

Have you set the error reporting to maximum either in the global configuration in the admin or manually via the configuration.php file

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yeah I did set it. The hihline theme is saved...but there is still a blank screen. The only thing that shows is an error at the saving of the highline theme, but it shows that the highline theme is saved in the back end. picture attached of the error.
Attachments:
  • rkimmel
  • 93 posts
That error looks like an invalid colour value has been added or is present

When you say blank screen do you mean a white screen with no content, template or anything at all displaying?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yeah, totally white, nothing displaying at all. I was thinking of opening a ticket for someone to look at my settings etc.
  • rkimmel
  • 93 posts
Yes that sounds a good idea

Please include ftp details

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers